Experienced Baker, Growth Potential
At The Bundt Shoppe, we believe in bringing smiles to our customer's faces, through the art of baking wonderful treats!
We're looking to hire an experienced baker to join our growing team and lead the baking process. After being fully trained in our methods, you'll execute and manage the entire baking operation within one of our locations. We currently have three locations in the Highlands Ranch Town Center, Castle Pines and Greenwood Village. You'll be working in a fun environment with fantastic team members and customers, serving top-quality, unique cakes! Not only will you gain valuable experience, you'll have opportunities for advancement within the shop as well as across multiple locations.
The position will start part-time, approximately 25-30 hours per week during training and becoming full time when baking independently, 35-40 hours per week. You must be available to work a minimum of 4-5 days per week. The schedule would vary within the hours of 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM Mon-Fri and 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sat. Extra hours will be required during holiday peak times and may decrease during slow periods.
- 1 year of prior commercial baking experience
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Willing and able to learn - positive attitude - having fun
- Willingness to contribute to tasks throughout the shoppe, including preparation work, customer service, supply management, cleaning, frosting
- Able to accept and apply constructive criticism
- Able to work throughout the day with a sense of urgency to get the tasks done
- Self managing, self starting, great time management skills, must be proactive
- Multi-tasking, high energy all while maintaining the standards of quality set by the owner and supervisors
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lb buckets/bags of flour/grain or mixing bowls repeatedly during an eight-hour shift
- This job is physically demanding due to the amount of time on your feet and lifting
The above job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employee. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Pay ranges from $13/hr to $15/hr and may scale after you are trained and fulfilling your roles.
- Starting pay is decided based on your experience, working interview, and ability to learn and accept responsibility quickly.
- Opportunities for advancement, leadership roles, and store management.